/ 10 months ago
“The thing about Star Trek is you’re never dead, really. There’s always a way to bring you back to life”...
/ 10 months ago
The majority of the hemp plants are in the stems. Thus a farmer has interest in making the most of this...
/ 11 months ago
Penalty Reduction Bill HB 2593 an Update on Joe Moody’s by Jesse Williams Rep. Joe Moody (D) of El Paso authored...
An eighth-generation farmer and rancher, Sid Miller is the 12th Commissioner of the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA). He has devoted...
/ 12 months ago
Russell Dowden and Coleman Hemphill discuss the end of the 87th Legislature and address the bills that did not pass, and...
COVER APRIL 420 EDITION
Podcast 77 Guest – Texas Premium CBD
ARCHIVES TEXAS HEMP SHOW
- https://thelootjuice.com/ From Topical Rubs, Gummy Candy, Tincture, Vapeable, Cartridges, and Flower. We have it all !! Oh my! You have to try these flavors. From recipes of past e-liquids and some new. Customers will keep coming back for more.
- The city of Austin has passed Prop A by vote to eliminate misdemeanor marijuana arrests and ban the use of no-knock warrants.
- Ray Altamirano MD is a first generation American. His parents came from Coahuila, Mexico to contribute and thrive in this great land. He is native of South Side San Antonio and a graduate of Harlandale High School.GOOD EARTH MMJ CLINICMEDICAL MARIJUANA TO GET YOU WELL, NOT HIGH.https://goodearth210.com/* VA veterans will NOT lose their benefits if they […]
Cannabis Law News
- Once Again….Cannabis Regulators Urge Policy Action to Address Current Cannabis Banking Situation in StatesThe Cannabis Regulators Association (CANNRA) – a nonpartisan, non-profit organization that convenes government officials involved in cannabis regulation across more than 40 states and territories – issued a letter today illustrating the impacts that a lack of financial and banking services has had on cannabis businesses, those working with the cannabis industry, communities, and governmental […]
- Colorado: Judge Throws Out Native Roots Award To founders Josh Ginsberg and Rhett Jordan – Back To The Drawing Board?Native Roots isn’t settled, after all. A Denver judge has thrown out a $140 million arbitration award granted to founders Josh Ginsberg and Rhett Jordan, who were challenging an attempted sale by owner/investor Peter Knobel and his company, Brightstar. Ginsberg and Jordan were awarded the money in March by an arbitrator who sided with them when they […]
- Hemp can play a vital role in reducing carbon dioxide (CO2) in Australia, conserve precious water resources, improve soil quality, and provide farmers with valuable... Read More
- Poland has eased the way to market for hemp with updated regulations that raise the THC level from 0.2% to 0.3% and simplify permitting –... Read More
- 15 Top IT Support RSS Feeds in 2022. The Best IT Support RSS Feeds in 2022...
- 2 Top Bodyboarding Podcasts You Must Follow in 2022. The Best Bodyboarding Podcasts You Must Follow in 2022...