Our Top 4 Picks for Hot Genetics in 2023
As we head into the new year, Adam Reposa, owner of ATX Budtenders, gives expert insights on the hottest bud selections...
/ 2 weeks ago
We’ve all heard the term, “It’s five o’clock somewhere,” but what about 4:20? We turned to Wikipedia to get to the...
/ 4 weeks ago
Coming off of an exciting Texas Hemp Summit, I can’t help but be a voice of reason in the room. It...
Host a Podcast at your Business or Special Events
ARCHIVES TEXAS HEMP SHOW
- Aaron Owens farm focuses on premier and unique genetics like CBDV and THCV. Recently, our Texas grown Tejas Hemp Garlic Jam CBDV took the title for Top Outdoor Hemp at the 2021 Taste of Texas Hemp Cup, and recently won again in 2022 for Top Outdoor flower in Texas! The new product is Tejas Tonic […]
- We learn more about Power BioPharms, their mission is to naturally produce exceptional, small-batch, cannabinoid-rich products which consumers believe, trust and depend on. Chelsie has been recognized as a Super Lawyer in the Cannabis practice area and comes one this week to talk about the DSHS recent enforcement letter and also laws and opportunities in […]
- AUSTIN,TX FIRST MOBILE DISPENSARYSUPPORT LOCAL FARMERS!FREE DELIVERY!SCHEDULE TODAY!
Cannabis Law News
- Statins Dysregulate the Endocannabinoid System January 25, 2023Statin drugs cause muscle weakness and pain by suppressing cannabinoid receptor genes.
- Cannabis and Immunotherapy for Cancer: Are They Compatible? January 18, 2023Cannabis and immunotherapy for cancer: a finding that could have major clinical significance.
- Psychedelics, Endocannabinoids & Gut Microbiota January 11, 2023A deep science foray into LSD’s impact on the endocannabinoid system and the microbiome.
- Three New Studies on Cannabis and PTSD December 31, 2022Growing numbers of PTSD sufferers are medicating with cannabis and finding it helpful.