Texas Legal & Regulatory News
Heather Fazio talk to Texas Hemp Reporter
Interview with Heather Fazio of Texans for Responsible Marijuana Policy by Sana v’Ritzvah TEXAS HEMP REPORTER: Heather what occurred in the Texas Legislature in May? HEATHER:Texas...
/ 4 months ago
Several prominent smokable hemp producers argued in court on March, 22nd that the state’s smokable hemp production and retail ban we’re...
/ 9 months ago
On August 21, 2020, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) published an interim final rule (IFR) pertaining to hemp that acknowledged the
/ 11 months ago
By: Andrea Steel and Lisa PittmanOn August 21, 2020, the Drug Enforcement Administration (the “DEA”) published a ruleregarding the scheduling of...
/ 1 year ago
Texas became the 43rd state to pursue a hemp production program when, on June 10, 2019, Governor Greg Abbott signed HB...
Tommy Chong Promo
- Amazing: Psychedelics & Phantom Limb Pain July 26, 2021Scientists are studying the therapeutic potential of psilocybin, the magic mushroom compound, for severe phantom limb pain.sara
- Cannabis & Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome July 21, 2021Cannabis is a safe and effective way to manage the complex symptoms of ehlers-danlos syndrome, a painful connective tissue disorder.sara
- Mexico: High Court Decriminalizes Cannabis July 14, 2021The Mexican Supreme Court has decriminaized cannabis for personal use, but this may have little impact on Mexico’s murderous drug war.sara
- Marijuana and the Mexican Revolution July 13, 2021The tumultuous Mexican Revolution catalyzed the emergence of marijuana smoking in early twentieth-century America as hundreds of thousands of migrants fled to the U.S. Southwest in search of safety and work.sara
- Raid in Portugal blamed on late decisions about authorizations July 30, 2021Portuguese hemp stakeholders and activists are rallying around a hemp grower who was recently detained by the federal gendarmerie on suspicion of drug trafficking. CannaCasa,... Read MoreHempToday®
- Hemp included in New York program backing fiber production July 30, 2021Hemp is now included in a New York state program aimed at supporting fiber-based textiles. A new law put hemp, wool, alpaca, cashmere and linen... Read MoreHempToday®
- CBD varieties don’t perform to COAs, Georgia researchers say July 29, 2021The hemp industry needs a robust certification system that will give growers more confidence in their genetics purchases, according to a study from the University... Read MoreHempToday®
- 13 Top Legal History Blogs You Must Follow in 2021 August 1, 202113 Top Legal History Blogs You Must Follow in 2021. The Best Legal History Blogs You Must Follow in 2021...gasbarroni66
- 20 Top Sustainable Travel Blogs You Must Follow in 2021 August 1, 202120 Top Sustainable Travel Blogs You Must Follow in 2021. The Best Sustainable Travel Blogs You Must Follow in 2021...gasbarroni66
- 7 Top Canon Law Blogs You Must Follow in 2021 August 1, 20217 Top Canon Law Blogs You Must Follow in 2021. The Best Canon Law Blogs You Must Follow in 2021...gasbarroni66