Innovative Dispensary by Freeway Ricky Ross
As the United States progresses with cannabis legalization, a transformative wave is reshaping perceptions and uses of this plant. Despite federal...
/ 4 years ago
Cannabis Labs/Food Labs Conference June 2 – 5, 2020 Now a Virtual Conference! In light of the COVID-19’s social distancing protocols...
/ 7 years ago
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas...
READ FEB ISSUE HERE
Podcast # 157 Caprock Family Farms
- The Bukowski Files February 25, 2024The mutually beneficial relationship between Charles Bukowski and High Times goes way back. The post The Bukowski Files appeared first on High Times.Benjamin M. Adams
- A Master of Concept February 24, 2024Chef Chris Binotto’s transition from fine dining to creative cannabis food experiences. The post A Master of Concept appeared first on High Times.Ashley Kern
- EXCLUSIVA – Mike Tyson: ‘2Pac Hizo Que Volviera a Fumar Marihuana’ February 23, 2024En esta entrevista exclusiva con ElPlanteo.com, Mike Tyson cuenta la historia de cómo volvió a fumar marihuana gracias a 2Pac, el famoso rapero. The post EXCLUSIVA – Mike Tyson: ‘2Pac Hizo Que Volviera a Fumar Marihuana’ appeared first on High Times.El Planteo
- Brazil: Justice orders Anvisa to release cannabis-based product from Curitiba-based company February 23, 2024Judge Vera Lucia Feil’s injunction determines release of the company’s cannabidiol after the company faces automatic denials from the regulatory agency Published in 20/02/2024 In the last decision made by Judge Vera Lucia Feil, of the 4th Federal Court of Curitiba (PR), the, it has been determined that the National Health Surveillance Agency (Anvisa) releases the […]Sean Hocking
- Bundestag Says Yes .. With Provisos February 23, 2024The news is in, German lawmakers have said yes to horse traded legislation. Let’s see what’s being said Business of Cannabis write In a milestone moment for European cannabis, Germany has officially passed its cannabis bill following months of intense debate and a number of holdups. Germany’s CanG bill was voted through the Bundestag today […]Sean Hocking
- Press Release: Harris Sliwoski LLP Welcomes Five Outstanding Cannabis Attorneys February 22, 2024We will be talking about this with Aaron Pelley who has made the move to run the cannabis practice at HS on the Karma Koala podcast next week. In the meantime here’s the press release We are pleased to announce the addition of five outstanding cannabis attorneys to our Washington and California offices. Aaron Pelley, […]Sean Hocking
- Maryland Grower Sues Police saying, “police lied about being told by a confidential source that his cannabis grow exceeded the legal limits and then destroyed cannabis products seized from his grow that could have proved his operation was lawful,” February 22, 2024Maryland-based cannabis grower Joseph Ricci says in a new lawsuit that Smithfield police lied about being told by a confidential source that his cannabis grow exceeded the legal limits and then destroyed cannabis products seized from his grow that could have proved his operation was lawful, the Providence Journal reports. The dispute stems from a 2017 incident […]Sean Hocking
- Dr. Andrew Weil on Cannabis and Integrative Medicine November 11, 2023An Interview by Naoko Miki of Green Zone Japan, a Project CBD affiliate, which was screened at CannaCon 2023 in Tokyo. The post Dr. Andrew Weil on Cannabis and Integrative Medicine appeared first on Project CBD.
- The Cannabis Cancer Connection October 26, 2023How THC, CBD, and other cannabis compounds kill cancer. The post The Cannabis Cancer Connection appeared first on Project CBD.
- Understanding Cannabis Dispensary Licensing: A Guide to Legal Requirements September 8, 2023Understanding Cannabis Dispensary Licensing: A Guide to Legal Requirements The Importance of Dispensary Licensing Operating a cannabis dispensary legally is contingent upon obtaining the necessary licenses and adhering to the regulatory framework established by each state. Dispensary licensing serves several crucial purposes: State-by-State Licensing Requirements Cannabis dispensary licensing requirements vary from state to state. Each […]admin
- The Legalization of Cannabis and its Effect on Employment Drug Testing September 8, 2023The Legalization of Cannabis and its Effect on Employment Drug Testing Overview of Employment Drug Testing and Cannabis Legalization Employment drug testing has long been a common practice for employers in various industries. These tests are conducted to ensure a safe and drug-free work environment and to screen potential employees for drug use. However, with […]admin
- A Guide to Cannabis Trademarks and Intellectual Property Law September 8, 2023A Guide to Cannabis Trademarks and Intellectual Property Law Introduction to Trademarks and Intellectual Property Law in the Cannabis Industry The cannabis industry is rapidly growing, and with it comes the need for robust brand protection and intellectual property rights. Trademarks play a crucial role in establishing brand identity, protecting consumer goodwill, and preventing unauthorized […]admin
- Prost! Germany legalizes cannabis. Here’s the inside scoop February 23, 202425 grams and 3 plants, for starters. The post Prost! Germany legalizes cannabis. Here’s the inside scoop appeared first on Leafly.Leafly Staff
- 2090 Shit—Cookies, New Jersey, winter 2024 February 21, 20242090 Shit scores 86 points. The post 2090 Shit—Cookies, New Jersey, winter 2024 appeared first on Leafly.Leafly Staff