Dan Herer grew up watching his father’s activism but it wasn’t until his father’s death that he decided to enter the business. He is the founder of the Jack Herer Foundation and Herer Group, where he is conducting research, developing products and producing cannabis. Herer Group is a corporate umbrella overseeing vertically integrated companies in the California cannabis market. The Group manages Herer Distribution, Herer Manufacturing, and Herer Labs & Research. All divisions are based in Santa Cruz, California.
Tune in to this weeks show for a historical overview of the Legacy of “Jack Herer” as the Emperor’s Son follows his Father’s calling by advocating for Hemp and change in the US Drug policies and education the planet about the many gifts and wonders of natures greatest plant.
- New Mexico Cannabis Market Breaks Sales Record For Second Straight Month
- CBD & THC for Traumatic Brain Injury: Plant cannabinoids reduce tissue damage and trauma following a closed head injury.
- Interview: Ground Game Texas
- The Future of Chemically Derived Cannabinoids
- THE ECONOMY AND THE PLACE OF HEMP IN US AGRICULTURE
Hey Thanks for the kind words . . I'll try to make that correction
I recommend the Texas hemp reporter ? Be seen and be heard with Russell ✌️
Hey, yall had great coverage of the event, any way yall can email me photo one of your lady photographers…
Hello Stacey, I really enjoyed your article about Shayda and Sydney Torabi at Re-Start CBD. Their cannabis knowledge, enthusiasm, and…
Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a really good article……