CBD News and Business
THE GREAT DELTA-8 DEBATE
This year has been a wild ride for hemp, and cannabis in general in Texas and it’s not going to stop for a single moment. Our...
The company claims to fill gaps in the hemp supply chain by connecting brands directly to retailers and other ancillary services...
Our friends at Taste of Texas Hemp Cup (Liz Grow) talk about the upcoming event in San Marcos, TX with details...
/ 2 years ago
CBD Extraction is currently illegal in Texas, however over 400 farms are licensed to grow industrial hemp and many don’t know...
Tommy Chong Promo
Top CBD News
- Countries must urgently agree a way of controlling and regulating attempts to geoengineer the climate, and consider whether to set a moratorium on such efforts, as the danger of global heating exceeding the 1.5C threshold increases, the former head of the World Trade Organisation has warned.
- In responsible investing, numerous environmental, social and governance (ESG) metrics can play into risk and performance. To date, the "E" in ESG has been dominated by climate change. Biodiversity, another aspect of the environment, has been called the missing piece of the ESG puzzle.
- Officials in Kazakhstan's western Manghystau region say 64 endangered seals and five huge sturgeon washed up dead on the shores of the Caspian Sea over the weekend.
- According to the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Red List of Threatened Species, the world's most comprehensive inventory of the global conservation status of biological species, at least 37% of the world's sharks and rays, 33% of reef corals, 26% of mammals (including marine) and 21% of reptiles are threatened with extinction.
- Poland has eased the way to market for hemp with updated regulations that raise the THC level from 0.2% to 0.3% and simplify permitting –... Read More
- German startup HempConnect has been selected for an EU-backed program that helps early-stage carbon dioxide (CO2) removal initiatives realize their business potential. HempConnect is the... Read More
- INTERVIEW: An economist and expert in supply chain and operations, Beau Whitney is the founder of Portland, Oregon-based cannabis consultancy Whitney Economics. He serves as... Read More
- 15 Top IT Support RSS Feeds in 2022. The Best IT Support RSS Feeds in 2022...
- 2 Top Bodyboarding Podcasts You Must Follow in 2022. The Best Bodyboarding Podcasts You Must Follow in 2022...
- 15 Top Tennessee Titans Podcasts You Must Follow in 2022. The Best Tennessee Titans Podcasts You Must Follow in 2022...